If you thankfully don’t have a chronic illness that is disrupting your life, but want our care for simple issues or to prevent future health challenges…
If you consider yourself healthy and have no immediate concerns beyond basic immune health support, single/simple health symptoms, health optimization, hormone balance, or prevention.
You want a chance at…
- A Healthier more abundant life… Regain the time and ability to purse what you enjoy in life
- Freedom… Stop being held back from life by a health care system designed to keep you ill.
- Safety… Enlist a guide at Sanctuary who keeps who from the dangerous side of medicine.
- Empowerment… Receive the training to both overcome illness and maintain your healthier life
- Access… Know that you have a trustworthy guide within an arm’s reach to answer your questions.
- Both Worlds…Access the best of natural and conventional medicine for 2021’s threats.
- All of the above…Personalized… Receive care individualized for you and you alone.
And you know that waiting until a health issue arises is TOO LATE, then the Foundations Program is fitting for you.
In this Foundations Program, you get…
- 1 hour initial visit with one of our Dr. Potter trained Nurse Practitioners.
- Access to Dr. Potter MD IFMCP ABIM ABP through the Nurse Practitioner
- Access to basic functional testing included
- Access to advanced functional testing on a per visit basis.
- Access to Sanctuary’s IV Therapy Program upon approval.
- Access to therapies not offered by your conventionally trained provider.
- Access to natural hormone therapy specialists if needed
- Access to a healthier, more prepared you
All of the above in an opportunity to receive personalized care designed to optimize your health and respond to 2021’s challenges and beyond.
What does the healthier more abundant life and the benefits above cost you?
- For a $500 payment, you can start as soon as a few weeks away with your required in-person visit.
- This includes the cost of the visit and the access noted above.
- Additional costs for labs and supplements are described in the contract and policies.
- We are out of network for ALL insurance plans without exception but much of your lab costs can often be covered in-network.
Your healthier life is worth this investment.
If you don’t want to delay your restoration another minute…
Then click the Foundations APPLY NOW button below. This will take you to a more in-depth form that allows Patient Support staff to initiate your Foundation Program enrollment immediately. Complete all sections and include in the first large box “APPLYING FOR FOUNDATIONS”. It will be reviewed to confirm you qualify for the Foundations program.
We make this straightforward so you can move forward now.
- You will need to sign a Foundations contract found in the Questionnaires Section of the portal. You then pay a $100 deposit invoiced by staff.
- At that point, you will be scheduled at the next appointment which fits your schedule based on our availability a few weeks out.
- Note: We are not able to accommodate initial visits less than 2 weeks out due to the required steps for enrollment. Typically the initial appointments are 3 to 6 weeks out from time of enrollment.
*** There is no charge nor any commitment with this application until after you confirm with a signed agreement and payment at the end of enrollment.
*** No payments will be required until we confirm that you qualify for the Foundations Program.
*** You will need a separate email for each new patient enrolling. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
If you need to hear more or have specific questions:
We have an “ALL THE DETAILS” page designed to dive into the details of the above goals and program process. By CLICKING HERE (or below) you can read more about our Foundations Program. We have tried to answer all the details of the outline above in this next page. To receive the Foundations Program Details Page in your email CLICK HERE.
Our Official Foundations Program Policies Page is HERE.
We also have weekly Zoom Meet and Greets with Dr. Potter to answer questions not addressed by this link above. Request Zoom Meet and Greet here.