Many find themselves stuck between a rock and a hard place. Their symptoms have continued for years despite countless oral therapies. They just don’t seem to absorb some nutrients or just don’t tolerate the therapies that labs say they need. At some point, they want to give up. Before giving up, they may find that IV therapy options offer another hope.
A Few Ways that Our IV Program Can Help
- Increase the rate of detoxification
- Augment and strengthen your immune system
- Replenish vitamin and mineral deficiencies that your gut cannot absorb
- Help boost your energy levels
- Shorten recovery time from various illnesses
- Assist in mold treatment and detoxification
- Complement other natural therapies in working toward greater health
- Lower inflammation to benefit your heart and brain health
- Optimize your health faster than oral therapies alone
Are they right for you?
Not everyone needs these aggressive therapies. If you do need them, you find that they are worth the minor inconveniences.
We identify patients who are less likely to recover fully without them or those that want to recover even faster than with oral therapies alone. We start them slow and build up speed to reach the healthier more abundant life faster while still offering confident safety on the journey.
A Word from Dr. Potter
We approach every patient regardless of presenting symptoms with the same care and functional root cause approach, seeking to connect with them and help restore the whole person with the best of natural and conventional medicine. Because of these habits of excellence, we see people return to the healthier, more abundant life that God offers them.
Dr. Eric Potter
IFM Certified MD