If you have an unexplained, unsuccessfully treated illness falling into one or more of the categories found on our Services page… AND
You want a chance at…
- Healthier more abundant life… Regain the time and ability to pursue what you enjoy in life.
- Freedom… Stop being held back from life by a health care system designed to keep you ill.
- Safety… Enlist a guide at Sanctuary who keeps who from the dangerous side of medicine.
- Empowerment… Receive the training to overcome illness and maintain your healthier life
- Commitment… Commit to our program and we commit to your restoration.
- Access… Know that you have a trustworthy guide close by to answer your questions.
- All of the above…Personalized… Receive care individualized for you and you alone.
And you can’t wait any longer to get it, then you are moving in the right direction towards Sanctuary’s Intensive Program.
In this special Intensive Program, you get…
- 10 Visits totaling about 7 hours of time between 3 clinical team members focused on restoring your health
- Dr. Eric Potter MD, IFMCP, ABIM, ABP
- Nurse Practitioner trained by Dr. Potter
- Kira Whitham, masters degree, wholistic nutrition specialist
- Access to:
- advanced testing
- years of experience,
- 2 way portal messaging between visits.
- Discounts on Supplements (wholesale online) and Labs (at our costs)
- Sanctuary team support: nursing, laboratory, and support staff.
- 9 to 11 months of care commitment from this team
All of the above in an opportunity to receive personalized care designed to find the root cause of illness so that… we can lead you to a healthier life.
What does the healthier more abundant life and the benefits above cost you?
- For a $4500 payment plan (request more information for details), you can start as soon as a 6 to 7 weeks away. With payment in full at time of the first visit, you receive a $400 discount to make that only $4100.
- To get started, submit one of the forms below noting you are ready to pay the $400 deposit and schedule your first appointment.
- This includes the cost of the visits and the access noted above. Additional costs for labs and supplements are described in the contract and policies.
- We are out of network for ALL insurance plans without exception but much of your lab costs can often be covered in-network.
Now that you are a step closer to your healthier life, choose a button from below to:
- Meet Dr. Potter in a Group Zoom or
- Receive Intensive Program details above or
- Request Patient Support Staff Call to schedule your first appointment
After completing the contact form, you will receive an email and a text message. From there you will also have the option to schedule your first appointment. Step by step you can pursue a healthier life with Sanctuary Functional Medicine.
We have weekly Zoom Meet and Greets with Dr. Potter to answer questions not addressed by our website. This link allows you to enroll for those meetings. In these meetings, Dr. Potter answers questions about how we can help and how our programs work to deliver restoration. This will send you login instructions by email. If you don’t see it in your email, search for “HMAL” in your email (Healthier More Abundant Life).
IF you would prefer a written explanation of our Intensive Program or can’t attend the Zoom meeting, you can have the Intensive Program information emailed to you by clicking this button. If you don’t see it in your email, search for “HMAL” in your email (Healthier More Abundant Life).
If you are ready to enroll and want to speak with a Patient Support Staff, click the button below and complete the form. This will notify our staff and send you a confirmation email. If you don’t see it in your email, search for “HMAL” in your email (Healthier More Abundant Life).
Don’t fit in the Intensive Program?
If you consider yourself healthy and have no immediate concerns beyond basic immune health support, single/simple health symptoms, health optimization, hormone balance, or prevention. You can read about our Foundations Program and enroll when ready at THIS LINK
*** For assistance, email PatientSupportSFM@sanctuaryfm.org