Day 12 of “The 12 Days of a Sanctuary Functional Christmas”
“Twelve Snapshots of My Abundant Life”
On this 12th and final day of “The 12 Days of a Sanctuary Functional Christmas,” I wanted to share some images that help illustrate some of my ideas of the Abundant Life we talk about at SFM. We would love to know what an Abundant Life means to you.
- Quiet meditation on God’s Promises
- Kissing on my baby girl’s soft baby head
- Trudging up the hiking path with my one year old on my back while holding my 3 year old’s little hand and keeping us all steady
- Watching my daughter dance her heart out at her holiday ballet recital
- Hearing my 3 year say “I like you Daddy”
- Pounding out exercise at Krav Maga with my son
- Running the trails with my kids and working to win the race
- Dancing with my wife
- Applauding the children’s rendition of a Potter Thanksgiving Play
- Relishing the sound of my children singing hymns while waiting out the midnight storm in the closet
- Reading the Chronicles of Narnia with my 8 year old
- Being assured that neither height nor depth nor any other scheme of man can take me out of my Father’s Hand
Sanctuary Functional Medicine, under the direction of Dr Eric Potter, IFMCP MD, provides functional medicine services to Nashville, Middle Tennessee and beyond. We frequently treat patients from Kentucky, Alabama, Mississippi, Georgia, Ohio, Indiana, and more... offering the hope of healthier more abundant lives to those with chronic illness.