Functional Medicine Addresses the Whole Person With Mold Toxicity known as the Chronic Inflammatory Response Syndrome the whole person is chronically ill.
While caring for a multitude of different conditions at Sanctuary , we frequently discover mold toxicity as a root cause in our patient’s illness. Given the frequency and the complexity of the illness, we are developing a “Sanctuary Mold Guide: A Primer” for our patients. While our patients with this diagnosis receive the full guide, you can benefit from selections below. We hope this work provides answers you need for your own health restoration.
An online resource is coming soon and will cover such topics as:
- Personal Introduction
- INTRODUCTION: Mold Toxicity Syndrome and Chronic Inflammatory Response Syndrome
- Pediatric Patients and Mold Toxicity
- Further Defining Mold Related Illness
- “Why Me?”
- Why Increased Frequency of Mold Toxicity
- DIAGNOSING MOLD TOXICITY
- Diagnosing the “Faces” and “Friends” of Mold
- Mold Toxicity Syndrome Close Up …. The “Faces”
- Mold and Co-Morbidities… The “Friends”
- RECOVERING FROM MOLD TOXICITY – Three Principles of Care at Sanctuary Functional Medicine (link to page with the section)